While at our office, we make sure that you receive the highest level of service and ensure that our dental work is of the highest quality. To ensure that you maintain great oral health, this level of quality needs to extend into your personal oral hygiene routine. We can help you establish a dental hygiene routine that will keep your teeth healthy and white. If you have any questions about your current hygiene plan please ask us.
Your teeth are not the only important part of your mouth. Your gums are essential to oral hygiene as well. We can provide periodontal cleanings and treatment, or refer you to one of our recommended specialists. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Seven easy steps to keep teeth and gums strong and healthy.
1. Brush Teeth and gums with Fluoride Toothpaste at least twice a day, especially after eating breakfast and before bedtime.
2. Visit the Dentist Regularly.
3. Floss Your Teeth Daily.
4. Use Fluoride Rinse for strong, healthy teeth and gums.
5. Limit the number of times you eat snacks each day... and remember to practice healthy eating and get plenty of calcium.
6. Wear a Mouth guard When Playing Sports.
7. Ask your Dental Professional about Dental Sealants.